LOGO resident login resident register

露台燒衣?

Postby kaka » 2013 Feb 11 Mon, 10:55 am

看完之前各位的投訴,都覺得十分有理,想不到這個私人住宅住了那麼多自私、無常識及質素低的住客。

因為今天竟發現有人在露台燒衣紙 :o
kaka

Re: 露台燒衣?

Postby 客戶服務處 » 2013 Feb 19 Tue, 11:28 am

多謝 閣下之寶貴意見。有關於新春期間有業戶於單位露台燃燒冥鏹事宜,本處於當日已即時向該業戶作出口頭勸喻,及後發出通告提醒各業戶切勿作出上述行為,以免影響環境衛生或對其它業戶構成危險。

如對上述事宜有任何疑問,請致電2608 5000與客戶服務處職員聯絡。

客戶服務處
客戶服務處

Postby WL » 2013 Feb 19 Tue, 6:43 pm

I wish to share with you that i saw a neighbor burning incense in a corridor, smoke and ashes were all over the whole floor which aroused my attention to take a look around if which particular flat was on fire... AGain, cigarette dropped into my balcony again and this time it fell on one of my plant which is really dangerous.

It is a pity to see that La Costa looks more like an estate now rather than a high end community :(
WL

Postby 客戶服務處 » 2013 Feb 21 Thu, 4:55 pm

Thank you for your valuable advice regarding the captioned matter.

Please be informed that notices had been posted up to remind residents to be more considerate and to avoid burning incense in corridor and throwing cigarette ends at balcony . Besides, our Customer Service Staff will try our best to assist to coordinate when receiving such complaints. Finally, maintain a peaceful and comfortable environment, mutual understanding and cooperation between residents are highly appreciated.

Should you have any queries or need assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Office at 2608 5000.

Customer service Office
客戶服務處

Return to complaint / 投訴