LOGO resident login resident register

Positioning of one of the massage chairs in the gym

Postby Systematic » 2012 Aug 10 Fri, 7:34 pm

I'm writing to complain about the positioning of the massage chair at the area of the gym where the dumbbells are. The chair has taken up useful space in the area, preventing weightlifting residents' access to the mirrors during exercise. In order to use the mirrors, I have to rearrange the benches every time. For exercises that do not require the benches, I am forced to use the tiny space behind the benches or step out of the weightlifting area. A poster clearly says users should avoid taking dumbbells out of that area. Now unless you can fix this problem, I suggest one of the you take that poster down.

I have spoken to a male staff member at the gym and he told me the difficulties of relocating the massage chair. Firstly, there isn't enough space. Really? Then why have you bought that chair? One of the stationary bicycles was out of service for more than 2 months and will continue to be useless for around 2 more weeks until repairs are made and it is still sitting in its usual place while I have to rearrange the benches every single time I want to use the mirrors. Secondly, he told me that the power chord of the massage chair is not long enough for them to position it elsewhere. Again, really? Why aren't you using extension chords?

That staff member told me this problem has been reported before and still nothing was done to resolve it. I told him to get the management to follow up on the problem but by his poor attitude I am guessing he isn't going to tell anyone. Now I am filing a complaint here and I want this issue resolved ASAP.
Systematic

Re: Positioning of one of the massage chairs in the gym

Postby 會所 » 2012 Aug 12 Sun, 12:54 pm

With considering your concern about the use of mirror at weightlifting area, the massage chair has been relocated to another place and the setting of weightlifting area has been reformed to avoid any inconvenience to residents. We appreciate your kindly advice and please do not hesitate to inform our staff if you still have any comment about the reformation of the said area.
會所

Re: Positioning of one of the massage chairs in the gym

Postby Systematic » 2012 Aug 22 Wed, 11:17 pm

Thank you. That was very efficient.
Systematic

Return to complaint / 投訴