LOGO resident login resident register

Toilet Blue Water

Postby RLH » 2016 Apr 18 Mon, 11:45 pm

Hi,
When will the toilet blue water return? I noticed since yesterday it's less blue. No need to call, please reply here.

Thanks.
RLH

Re: Toilet Blue Water

Postby 客戶服務處 » 2016 Apr 19 Tue, 6:20 pm

Thank you for your valuable advice regarding the captioned matter. We has arranged our maintenance contractor to check the central flushing system and will take follow up action tomorrow. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us at 2608 5000

La Costa Customer Service Office
客戶服務處

Postby 客戶服務處 » 2016 Apr 20 Wed, 2:56 pm

Regarding the captioned matter,the maintenance contractor has checked and fixed the central flushing system today. The system is resumed. Should any resident has any problem on the central flushing system, please kindly contact us at 2608 5000.

客戶服務處

Postby RLH » 2016 Jul 04 Mon, 12:16 am

Hi,

I noticed for a few days the water pressure of the central flushing system is very low. It takes a very long time to fill the toilet now. Is there any problem?

If not, then I will find a plumber to check my toilet system.

Thanks.
RLH

Postby RLH » 2016 Jul 05 Tue, 10:15 pm

Thank you for fast response and helpful c fu. Problem solved
RLH

Postby 客戶服務處 » 2016 Jul 06 Wed, 12:59 pm

Dear R&L,

Thank you for your advice regarding the captioned matter. We have checked our flush water supply system is in normal. We also arranged our technician to check and assisted to simply fix a minor problem in your toilet tower. Should you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact our Mr Kwok at 2608 5000.

客戶服務處

Postby RLH » 2017 Apr 20 Thu, 9:18 pm

I notice the blue water is less over the last few days. Has engineer been notified?

Thanks
RLH

Postby 客戶服務處 » 2017 Apr 21 Fri, 9:49 am

Regarding the captioned matter,the maintenance contractor has checked and fixed the central flushing system and resumed on last day. Should any resident has any problem on the central flushing system, please kindly contact us at 2608 5000.

客戶服務處

Return to complaint / 投訴