LOGO resident login resident register

Smokers, do be considerate towards other residents

Postby KL » 2022 Jan 05 Wed, 3:23 pm

Would the people who reside in La Costa who smoke think about other residents?

There are children, elderly and those with bad respiratory system. I have no problem with smokers smoking and doing damage to their bodies, I for one detest second hand smoke. With a toddler and a baby at home it is infuriating to smell second hand smoke on a daily basis.

Do smoke and damage your own bodies at your expense, please do not harm the majority of residents who are innocently inhaling your second hand smoke.
Cheers
KL

Re: Smokers, do be considerate towards other residents

Postby 客戶服務處 » 2022 Jan 10 Mon, 5:26 pm

Thank you for your valuable advice.

We have issued the notice to the residents regarding the captioned matter.

To maintain a fresh and comfortable living environment, pleases avoid the smell to affect others when smoking cigarettes. As the smell is strong, it causes nuisance to other residents.

Should you have any inquiry and assistance, please free to contact our Mr. Kwok or Mr. Kuk at 2608 5000.

La Costa Customer Service Office
客戶服務處

Postby a1909 » 2022 Jan 12 Wed, 10:26 pm

Thanks for your attention.
Where is the notice?

We are still experiencing the smoke on a daily basis. Can you inform the floors below us of the matter?

Cheers
a1909

Postby 客戶服務處 » 2022 Jan 13 Thu, 1:01 pm

Thank you for your valuable advice.

The captioned notice has issued on the noticeboard at G/F lobby and the mailboxes of the related residents regarding the captioned matter. We will issue another notice for I Unit's resident today.

To maintain a fresh and comfortable living environment, pleases avoid the smell to affect others when smoking cigarettes. As the smell is strong, it causes nuisance to other residents.

Should you have any inquiry and assistance, please free to contact our Mr. Kwok or Mr. Kuk at 2608 5000.

La Costa Customer Service Office
客戶服務處

Return to complaint / 投訴