LOGO resident login resident register

Shuttle bus times

Postby a1909 » 2018 May 23 Wed, 1:02 pm

Could the shuttle bus schedule be altered to facility with the KMB route 289k, departing from University station to La Costa?

On numerous occasions I literally missed the 289k bus by a few seconds. Then I reverted to taking the shuttle bus, to my dismay, it also left simultaneously with 289k.

May I suggest altering the shuttle bus times either by bringing it 5 minutes forward or later?

That way we have more options with 289k and our shuttle bus.

Much appreciated

Cheers
a1909

Re: Shuttle bus times

Postby JC » 2018 May 31 Thu, 9:13 am

I used to take the shuttle bus and I totally agree with your comments, you missed the shuttle bus then by the time you arrived at the 289k bus stop (literally run to the bus stop), you have also missed the 289k, you then have to wait for 15-20 minutes.
JC

Postby 客戶服務處 » 2018 Jun 01 Fri, 1:16 pm

Thank you for your valuable opinion.

According to the time-table of route 289K, departure and arrival time for each frequency of bus cannot be predicted accurately. Therefore, it is difficult to adjust the shuttle bus time table to meet the bus schedule. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Should you have any query, please contact the Customer Service Office at 2608 5000.
客戶服務處

Postby a1909 » 2018 Jun 04 Mon, 8:46 am

I beg to differ.

The timetable for 289K is very accurate and can be accessed on the KMB website. University is the first stop, no traffic or any delays will occur.

The shuttle bus can simply, as I previously said be brought forward 5 minutes or delayed by 5 minutes.

Cheers
a1909

Return to others / 其他